OiLSERV’s Mud Logging services combine leading-edge technology, expertise on the geology of our home markets, and proven processes to ensure total quality.
Our mud logging teams provide:
- Geological data, obtained by physical examination of drilled cuttings
- Hydrocarbon—both reservoir and source—data from analysis of drilled gases and mud hydrocarbon content
- Surface drilling data, including mechanical, hydraulic, and engineering parameters, to help maintain safety, balance formation fluid pressures, optimize the drilling process, and control drilling costs
- Downhole drilling data by integrating parameters from other sources, such as logging while drilling or electric logs
Recognizing that the technical expertise and knowledge of well site crews is paramount in conducting successful and consistent Mud Logging operations, OiLSERV’s experienced crews have extensive local knowledge to monitor and analyze both the geology of the subsurface information and the drilling parameters. We provide both Mud Logging crews and well site geologists.
We also provide a portable Mud Logging Unit laboratory that houses the hardware and software dedicated to efficiency, safety, and total quality.
- Rugged skid mounted construction
- Intrinsically safe electrical system
- Choice of main power voltage and frequencies
- UPS backup
- Pressurized and explosion proof with automatic power shutdown
- Interior combustible gas alarm
- Interior emergency lighting system
- Escape hatch
- Dual air conditioning units
- Convenient spacious interior including engineer workstation
- Geologist work area, sample preparation area, and work area for company geologist